This Mediterranean inspired classic is sure to be a hit! And vegetarians love it!
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Set 1/2 handful of fresh spinach leaves aside and briefly blanch the remaining spinach leaves in hot water.
3. Unroll refrigerated Wewalka Pizza Dough on enclosed baking paper and place on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush the dough with olive oil.
4. Evenly spread the blanched spinach, Feta, tomatoes, fennel, garlic and onion on the pizza dough. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or until crust is golden and crispy.
5. Garnish with reserved spinach leaves after baking. Serve warm.