This sweet and savory pizza is simple to make and tastes so gourmet.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Prepare the sauce by peeling the pineapple, removing the stalk and cutting into small pieces, or drain canned pineapple. Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds and then dice into pieces. Mix the tomatoes and pineapple together in a blender or food processor and blend with honey, salt and pepper. It should be a little chunky.
3. Unroll the refrigerated Wewalka Pizza Dough on the enclosed baking paper and place on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
4. Cover with the tomato-pineapple sauce and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is crispy and golden brown.
5. Top the baked crust with prosciutto, Parmesan, arugula and basil. Cut into square pieces and serve.