You will try them once, but you will love them forever!
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Bring 1l of water to a boil in a medium pot. Slowly add baking soda, being careful to avoid boiling over.
3. Unroll refrigerated Wewalka Pizza Dough and place with baking paper onto baking tray. Cut dough with pizza cutter length-wise into 2,5cm strips.
4. Cut sausages in half and wrap each piece with a strip of dough. Pinch the ends of the dough strips to seal it.
5. Using a slotted spoon, dip pretzel dogs into the boiling baking soda water for 20 seconds. Remove to a paper towel to dry.
6. Place pretzel bites back onto parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with egg wash. Top with your choice of pretzel salt, sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Take out of oven, and insert wooden skewer into cut end.
8. Combine mustard, honey and optional hot sauce in small bowl and serve as side dish for dipping.