Ideal dessert or afternoon snack for your beach holiday...
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Unroll refrigerated Wewalka Puff Pastry Dough and cut 7-8cm (3 inch) off the end and set aside. Cut the remaining dough into three equal strips to create bases for sundae boats.
3. Cut 2cm off of each end of the boat bases, and stack on top of the ends.
4. Take remaining dough and cut length-wise into 2cm (1/2 inch) strips to complete the perimeter edges of the boats.
5. Prick holes into the bottom of each boat and brush with egg wash.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 200°C (400°F). Halfway through baking, prick middle of boats again with sharp knife.
7. Remove from oven and use the back of a spoon to press the center of the boats down. Allow to cool completely.
8. Fill boats with scoops of ice cream and chosen sundae toppings.