This stromboli is a family favorite and perfect for entertaining. Serve with marinara & giardiniera.
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
2. Unroll refrigerated Wewalka Pizza Dough on enclosed baking paper and place on baking stone or baking sheet. Spread salami evenly over dough within 5cm of long sides and 2,5cm of short sides. Top salami with cheese, peppers and onion.
3. Fold long sides of dough over filling, pressing edges down on parchment paper to seal all the way around. Place seam side down on the parchment paper and brush the top with egg wash, and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with warm marinara sauce and giardiniera.