This bright pizza is impressive as an appetizer or for brunch.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Unroll the refrigerated Wewalka Pizza Dough on the enclosed baking paper and place on a baking sheet. Brush the dough with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
3. Bake the dough in the preheated oven for approx. 12-15 minutes until crispy and brown.
4. Meanwhile, to prepare the toppings, cut the salmon into large pieces and grate the lemon peel. In a medium bowl, marinate the cut endive with honey, 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and vinegar. Cut the cucumber into ribbons using a vegetable peeler. Mix the cream cheese with parsley and season with pepper.
5. Once the crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture and evenly place the salmon strips over the crust. Spread the marinated endive and cucumber evenly and garnish with lemon peel. Cut into even squares and serve.